Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Got a Question? Your very own CO EWR FA is here!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got a Question? Your very own CO EWR FA is here!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2008, 9:51 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by Non-TypiCAL F/A
So my fellow FTer's, shall we have an official "Ask the F/A, Agent, etc." thread?
I'm for it. I think we could really use one in this forum, I mean heck even USAir has one.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 9:55 pm

Originally Posted by OPFlyer
I'm for it. I think we could really use one in this forum, I mean heck even USAir has one.
And: "Anything they can do, we can do better!!!" ^

**Hides from the flaming I am going to get**
Old Oct 4, 2008, 10:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SanMarie
Lorenzo -
Do you have any advice for someone trying to use Alaska Airline partner miles with Continental to fly biz class from Phx to either London or Dublin?
I can pretty much guarantee that a flight attendant is not going to be able to offer much help in this regard.
Old Oct 4, 2008, 11:59 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, Gold Hilton HHonors, SPG
I am always open to questions concerning CO on the other side of the pond...
Old Oct 5, 2008, 3:26 am

Programs: UA - 1K, DL - Plat
Originally Posted by OPFlyer
Totally agree! I think it would be great to have a CO FA thread!
Old Oct 5, 2008, 4:23 am

Programs: UA1K/2MM; LT United Club; HH Diamond; MR LT Titanium; IHG Plat; National EE
Originally Posted by mustangthz
Totally agree! I think it would be great to have a CO FA thread!
Second! Sfogate provides awesome insight into the ground operations, how about from the perspective of an FA (no disrespect intended to the past/current posters, just the more the better).
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:14 am

I'm also here to help with any questions regarding "inflight". I will admit the things that I have learned about the Onepass program and FF'er's was by reading what you have said on this BB.

If I don't have an answer, I will try to find it for you...
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:20 am

Programs: UA, DL
Originally Posted by COEWRFA
Hello everyone at flyer talk, my name is Lorenzo and I am a EWR base CO F/A. I noticed that US Airways has some of there F/A's answering questions about our job and there airline, so I decided to join and do the same for our customers. I look forward to any questions I can answer and anything I can assist our most valued customers with. I love my job and airline and wlecome all you have to ask.

Sincerely,
Lorenzo
Welcome to FT ^
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:24 am

Originally Posted by afrugal1
Welcome, COEWRFA! Do you know Chavon?
Flew with Chavon last year.....she lurks here......mind your manners.

DRW
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:25 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Silver
Okay I'll start with a question, if you are a DOM FA do you prefer working F or Y and if you are an INTL FA do you prefer J or Y?
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:34 am

I am a Domestic F/A and I LOVE to work F! I take pride in myself on the type of service I provide to our F/C customers. That is not to say that I don't work just as hard in the main cabin on the few times a year that I work that position. I enjoy talking with the Y cabin passengers, finding out about their much anticipated vacations, playing with the babies, etc. I feel the F pax really just wants the service, wants to work and not really be bothered with small talk, which is fine. Of course, there is an exception to that also...some do like to talk.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:45 am

Originally Posted by skydiva44
I am a Domestic F/A and I LOVE to work F! I take pride in myself on the type of service I provide to our F/C customers. That is not to say that I don't work just as hard in the main cabin on the few times a year that I work that position. I enjoy talking with the Y cabin passengers, finding out about their much anticipated vacations, playing with the babies, etc. I feel the F pax really just wants the service, wants to work and not really be bothered with small talk, which is fine. Of course, there is an exception to that also...some do like to talk.
Oh, the nice ones of us in F certainly do not mind a chat unless we have our noses buried in our laptop or documents. At times, I am more talkative than other.......
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:49 am

Here is a fun question - what is your worst experience with a passenger in F? Or in general? Throughout the years I have seen some horrible treatment of F/As, most of which being the "waitress in the sky" attitude made popular by the Replacements.
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:50 am

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold
Wait! What's this about cookies? PM me!
Old Oct 5, 2008, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by lensman
Wait! What's this about cookies? PM me!
I find bringing chocolate on long hauls to not only bring nice smiles but enhanced service as well. I am sure it is a nice change for FAs to be thanked by more than a nice note in his/her personnel file.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.