Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

How long should it take for points earned on CZ to post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2008, 7:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P, AA, SPG, PC, AGR

Just returned (last week) from a trip that included a couple of legs (CGK-CAN & CAN-KTM) on China Southern (CZ) While my reservation had my OP number on it; the boarding passes didn't. In CGK they were handing out generic un-branded boarding passes - in CAN, my BP to KTH was handed to me thru Chinese immigration (as I was only transiting thru) so I couldn't verify my CO # in either case.

I suspect I will have to wait six weeks to see if the miles post; then submit the BP stubs. But I wanted to know if anyone had seen their miles earned on CZ post automatically into their OP account and if so how long it took.

Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.