Community
Wiki Posts
Search

From North to SDQ, how do you do it on CO?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2007, 2:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, CM Silver, IHG Silver
From North to SDQ, how do you do it on CO?

I'm looking to see how I would get from MDT or BWI to SDQ on CO, and the only option is to stay a night in EWR and connect on only flight out of EWR at 7:20 AM. To go through IAH is another connection in PTY with CM. Have they always had just 1 flight EWR-SDQ? No dates yet but looking for ideas if I move back North and go with CO. What do you do? Fly DL?
Old Apr 26, 2007, 2:29 am

Programs: CO Platinum
Last year I believe there was a morning EWR-SDQ flight as well as a late morning/early afternoon flight.

I guess you'd have to leave your area at 2am to make the drive to get that flight.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 1:44 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat, IHG Gold
Get a room outside of EWR the night before. I live halfway between BWI and MDT and that's usually what we do. There are some good park and fly deals out there too that make the hotel rooms near free when you factor in the parking per day charges.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 2:16 pm

Programs: CO - Plat, NW - Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Starwood Plat.
Fly an airline with a more convenient time schedule.
Old Apr 26, 2007, 4:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by tincan
Fly an airline with a more convenient time schedule.
Use your CO miles on DL from either BWI or MDT. Depending on seasonal schedules there can be a couple of early morning flights from both BWI and MDT through Atlanta arriving at 2:02PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.