Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

[Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Post website problems here] New CO website....clean but not perfect....

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2006, 9:20 am
Suspended

Connection Times Incorrect

I booked a ticket on co.com yesterday:

ont-slc-iah-bwi outbound

bwi-ewr-atl-ont return

Connection times for all but the last segment of the return portion of the trip are all incorrect. I have a tight 37 minute connection in IAH on the outbound but it shows the connection is 4 hours and 8 minutes.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 12:59 pm

Programs: CO Gold, HH Gold, SPG
Angry

The reserve function is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you! [/B]

Only if you use your Chase CO card

Even using my Chase card, the option is offered at random times only. I suggest you grab the option whenever it is available, even if you realize this may not be the exact itinerary you want. Then you can go back in and change it within 24 hours or it will expire by itself.

When the option is not offered (which is often IME), though this is incredibly duplicative of your time and wasteful of their resources, you can just go in and ticket yourself repetitively and then cancel AND REFUND (note if you just Cancel they will continue to charge you for the ticket, claiming they thought you just canceled and wanted to save the value, less $100 for a future flight, LOL) all suboptimal itineraries WITHIN 24 HOURS, or you're stuck with all of them. It was such an illconceived move on the part of CO to alter this function at all, sends me often to other airlines which have had the sense to continue it.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: La Ministreuse de Surréalisme, CO Plat, MR Plat, SPG Plat
I logged into my husband's account to check his flight time for him and when I went to view/change seats, instead of his IAH-LAX flight, it showed IAH-AUS!!!!
Old Aug 18, 2006, 9:00 pm
Company Representative, United Airlines

Hi Everyone,

So you don't have to sift through numerous pages to find the latest on continental.com, I've started a new thread here, which outlines what's left of our follow-ups, and will also be the place to report any new issues you find.

Thanks for all your feedback, we really do appreciate it.
Old Aug 18, 2006, 9:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Exclamation

As CO Insider has summarised the problems oulined here in a new thread, I will be closing this one. Please report any additional web site problems or anomalies in that new thread.

Thanks,

Xyzzy
CO forum moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.