Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Official "where are my CO DO 100% EQM" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official "where are my CO DO 100% EQM" thread

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2006, 2:23 am

Programs: Almost all status expired. Hilton Silver. UA 0.8 MM. AA 0.6 MM.
100% EQM on both discounted W flights OAK-IAH
Old Feb 8, 2006, 4:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Thumbs up Full EQM / EQP for MeetingWorks Itineraries have been posted!

FYI -- Continental has finished posting the 100% EQM / EQP for our MeetingWorks itineraries. I note that mine are now all present and correct!
Old Feb 8, 2006, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

I just checked and neither of my W fares booked through MeetingWorks is at 100% EQM. So maybe not everyone's is done? I'm still going to give it some time.
Old Feb 8, 2006, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Mine posted sometime late yesterday afternoon. I checked around lunchtime and it was still 50% EQMs and no EQPs, but by the time I went to bed I had 100% EQMs and 1 EQP on my Do flights.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 12:59 am

Programs: Bonvoy-Gold, HH-Gold, UA-Gold, *A-Gold
My itin was EWR-IAH-LAX-EWR

EWR-IAH; O Fare 100% EQM
IAH-LAX; W Fare 50% initially; but 100% EQM/EQP as of yesterday
LAX-EWR; U Fare 100% EQM
Old Feb 9, 2006, 6:32 am

Programs: UA 1MM (former 1K, Delta Platinum))
OAK-IAH-OAK posted 100% EQM the other day.
Old Feb 9, 2006, 9:23 pm

Since my flights (X Class) had not posted at all, I requested credit and the initial reply was:

"Certain Continental and other OnePass airline partner tickets, car
rentals and hotel stays are not eligible to earn OnePass mileage. These
include, but are not limited to:

- All free travel, including OnePass reward travel
- Unpublished charter flights
- Tickets purchased with Certificates of Transportation
- Industry free or industry- reduced rate tickets
- Promotional certificates
- Unpublished fares like priceline.com, hotwire.com and some
travelocity.com fares
- Flight segments not flown on a purchased ticket"

I replied that none of the above replied and now I received the following:

"Our records show the type fare you purchased was ineligible for OnePass mileage accrual."

So now it looks like I have to send in the copies. Why do you think this is happening?
Old Feb 10, 2006, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Originally Posted by ND Sol
"Our records show the type fare you purchased was ineligible for OnePass mileage accrual."

So now it looks like I have to send in the copies. Why do you think this is happening?
Did you call the OPSC? I'd call (or call back) and politely ask/explain the situation.
Old Feb 10, 2006, 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by xyzzy
Did you call the OPSC? I'd call (or call back) and politely ask/explain the situation.
Good idea. I did call and the helpful CSR tried to find out what was happening. She had me on hold for over 30 minutes while talking to others, none of whom were able to provide the answer. She decided to manually put the flights in and said that hopefully they would show up in a couple of days. We will see if the credits appear.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 5:59 pm
Original Poster

Well, this morning I finally e-mailed OPSC about my W fares not posting at 100%.

I got a personal e-mail reply within half an hour (!) saying that it would be fixed within three buisness days. Full EQM posted tonight. This is my first interaction with OPSC in several years, and it's great to see what a wonderful job they do!

Good job OPSC!!
Old Feb 15, 2006, 9:43 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, Delta PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iriefrank
Well both of my "W" flights have posted with 50% EQM. I have faith that CO will plug 100% in eventually, but we can keep track of it here.

Post here if you have problems, or if the "manual plug in" goes through for you.
I don't understand. Are you saying that all W fare regardless of where booked (except priceline and Hotwire) should be credited at 100% EQMs?

Am I missing something???
Old Feb 15, 2006, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Yes, you're missing a lot...

We all had an event with CO in Houston a few weekends back, and most of us booked over the phone but were promised full EQM regardless of class booked. The 100% EQM would be manually entered after the flights posted. This thread keeps track of that process.

Enjoy the "friendly skies"!
Old Feb 16, 2006, 7:30 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, Delta PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by iriefrank
Yes, you're missing a lot...

We all had an event with CO in Houston a few weekends back, and most of us booked over the phone but were promised full EQM regardless of class booked. The 100% EQM would be manually entered after the flights posted. This thread keeps track of that process.

Enjoy the "friendly skies"!
Got it. Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.