Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO1581 FC Experiences EWR-SEA

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2003, 8:59 pm

i LOVE South Park!!!
Old Dec 25, 2003, 9:22 pm

jen - as promised, I took the flight in FC, and no big surprises.

X-Men 2 was the movie, and there's a choice of omlette w/potatoes or cinnamon swirl french toast, both served with "pork loin" and muffins or croissant. You can also choose cereal. All breakfasts are preceded by a fruit plate, and there's a warm cookie served before landing. Good FA's.

Not much more to tell. This is a very consistent flight.

Had a 45 minute departure delay due to a bag match problem related to a freaked-out passenger, but that's another story . Got in on time, though.
Old Dec 25, 2003, 10:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JeremyZ:
...and there's a choice of omlette w/potatoes or cinnamon swirl french toast, both served with "pork loin" and muffins or croissant. You can also choose cereal. All breakfasts are preceded by a fruit plate, and there's a warm cookie served before landing. Good FA's.</font>
I think you forgot the cheese course, generally served post-breakfast, and pre-cookie.

btw, "pork loin" = ham.
Old Dec 25, 2003, 10:37 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by channa:
I think you forgot the cheese course, generally served post-breakfast, and pre-cookie.

btw, "pork loin" = ham.
</font>
Yup. You're right. Cheese and grapes. I slept through it.
Old Dec 27, 2003, 7:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by JeremyZ:
Yup. You're right. Cheese and grapes. I slept through it. </font>
My guess is these "snacks" are only on AM breakfast westbound transcons. I've never gotten a second meal/snack on an afternoon or evenings westbound transcon.
Old Dec 27, 2003, 7:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ijgordon:
My guess is these "snacks" are only on AM breakfast westbound transcons. I've never gotten a second meal/snack on an afternoon or evenings westbound transcon.</font>
East- or west-bound, morning (breakfast) transcons. Afternoon/evening (lunch/dinner) don't have the extra snacks. But you get sundaes, so who cares.
Old Jan 20, 2004, 11:09 am
Original Poster

I just got back...LOVED it!

Here's a link to the trip report. Thanks for all of the help!

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum81/HTML/004255.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.