Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Search Criteria- Determining Flights > 8pm from EWR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2003, 9:44 am
Original Poster

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive

Wish to find out how to find out all flights possible after 8pm on a given day, rather than simply plugging in cities one by one, especially during their 1 day sale today which seems to have the website and timetable down.

Using miles with EWR but would prefer to leave same night of arrival rather than overnight.

------------------
Going back to the bAAsics
Feed the world for FREE! One click daily- www.thehungersite.com
Old Jul 22, 2003, 12:12 pm

Location: Homosassa, FL & Ringwood, NJ -UA-G(Lifetime); SPG-Plat (Lifetime)
There is no listing that I know of like some airports have, showing Arr/Dep. I can only say form experience that very little goes out of CO after 8 PM. Perhaps a few European or South American fligts, maybe a late flight to BOS, but that's about it. It's shocking how early everything shuts down.
Old Jul 22, 2003, 12:55 pm

Programs: CO Gold, SPG Gold
8:30pm to BOS. Maybe a flight to LAS?
Old Jul 22, 2003, 1:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
Actually there is a listing. Sort of.

If you download the PC version of the CO Electronic timetable there is a search function in there.

You go to City/Airport timetables and select EWR and ALL AIRPORTS as the search criteria.

You can then sort by departure time to see what leaves after 8pm. Even the Amtrak codeshares show up.
Old Jul 22, 2003, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
I needed this info once because I needed to leave as late as possible on Saturday and get a Saturday stay. I ended up doing EWR->FLL and then the next morning FLL->IAH->SLC. I pieced it together with the .pdf version of the electronic timetable. What I recall finding was that there was not much. The late FLL flight appears to have disappeared in the current schedule. A cursory look at domestic flights departing after 8pm from EWR shows LOTS of ERJ service to the northeast and not much else:

ABE 8:00
ALB 8:45
BHM 8:05
BOS 8:30
BUF 8:25
ORD 8:00
CLE 8:35
BDL 8:40
IND 8:05
JAX 8:15
LAS 8:15
MSP 8:15
BNA 8:05
ORF 9:45
MCO 8:30
ZFV (Philadelphia 30th st.) Various until 11:25
PWM 8:45
ROC 8:45
ZTF (Stamford, CT) 8:48
SYR 8:25
DCA 9:05
ZWI (Wilmington Rail Sta.) various until 10:25)
Old Jul 22, 2003, 3:02 pm
Original Poster

Location: District of Columbia, Maryland- AA 2M Life Platinum, UA 1K, TK Gold, BA Silver, IC RA, Fairmont/Marriott Platinum, SPG/Hilton/Omni Gold, Wynn/Makers Mark Ambassador, Hertz Presidents Circle, Avis Chairmans, National Executive
Yes, the list is helpful. Thanks! I was surprised as well that there is only the JAX flight to Florida after 8pm, especially my departing on a Friday and all.

I will most likely settle on the ERJ (ugh!) to Montreal leaving at 840p.

Here are the cities I found on an individual plug in basis if it helps...
PVD 740-854P ERJ
YYZ 755-930P ERJ
BNA 805-930P ERJ
BUF 825-940P ERJ
MSP 815-1006P
LAS 815-1038P 757
BOS 830-945P
CLE 835-1010P
YUL 840-1005P ERJ

------------------
Going back to the bAAsics
Feed the world for FREE! One click daily- www.thehungersite.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.