Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Continental OnePass Chase Checking Account

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2005, 3:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Ambassador LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, United LT Silver
Originally Posted by AApokes08
Does CO still have a debit card available to earn OnePass miles? I looked at the website by Andrew and it says that CO has a debit card through Chase. I just contacted Chase and they said they only have a debit card for United. Does CO still have a debit card available? If so, through what bank?
Chase still should... at least their site says so. Check it out:
http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?p...ental_airlines
Old Nov 12, 2005, 4:09 pm

Originally Posted by AApokes08
Does CO still have a debit card available to earn OnePass miles? I looked at the website by Andrew and it says that CO has a debit card through Chase. I just contacted Chase and they said they only have a debit card for United. Does CO still have a debit card available? If so, through what bank?

I use my account at Key Bank to earn miles on my debit card. I think the program is called Key Miles.
Old Nov 12, 2005, 6:21 pm

Programs: AA GLD, soon-to-be PLT in 2 weeks!
Originally Posted by puddy
Chase still should... at least their site says so. Check it out:
http://www.chase.com/ccp/index.jsp?p...ental_airlines
It doesn't show up on the website, but I called Chase and they still offer a CO debit card. You just need to call them to get it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.