Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO Upgrade Advice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2002, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

CO Upgrade Advice

I am new to this and need advice on CO upgrade. I tried to buy the Executive Pack but was told they no longer include the stand-by upgrade coupons. What is my best chance of getting a CO upgrade?
Old Sep 28, 2002, 10:22 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
cocosbeach, welcome to FlyerTalk. I think you'll get a better answer in the CO forum and I am going to move this topic there where you'll find plenty of expertise. You also may want to do a search there first.

---------------------------
cblaisd Moderator Coupon Connection
Old Sep 29, 2002, 12:59 am

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
Unless you have elite status with OnePass or WorldPerks, you will have a tough time. Give some more info though, and people here will have ideas. Are you talking domestic or international? Is this a "one time thing" or will you be traveling frequently? Any other info will help, too.

Welcome to Flyertalk!
Old Sep 29, 2002, 10:49 am
Original Poster

I almost never fly CO and am a OnePass non-elite member with few CO miles. My need is for upgrades for a two leg Florida to Oregon trip for 2. I have sufficient US Airways miles but don't see how they can help in this case. Should I get some US Airways upgrade certificates and offer them for trade? Any other ideas?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.