Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How can i get upgrade?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2002, 3:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by dvintiadis:
Hello all,
i am flying tommorow with a friend of mine from Newark to Miami.two economy tickets.I have no miles on Continental but i want to get an upgrade.I was told that continental does not offer revenue upgrades.Any other solutions??
</font>
I am curious. How did you and your friend make out?

MisterNice

Old Jun 15, 2002, 4:58 pm

Location: WILD ANIMAL PARK (SAN), CA> GOLD-CO, MARRIOTT, HH, STARWOOD, HYATT,
Just want to say, that a number of my friends are still thanking me for insisting they get a Prestige Pak with all the free upgrades, leather wallet, lounge passes, etc.

One guy became a Plat the first year and is totally addicted, so he is doing his Gold qualifier this weekend toward next year's Plat. Now I am envious!
Old Jun 15, 2002, 7:26 pm

Find a Plat at the gate and ask her/him to ask the agent for a companion upgrade for you. If it goes through, slip the Plat a fresh hundy.
Old Jun 15, 2002, 11:05 pm

Programs: Bonvoy-Gold, HH-Gold, UA-Gold, *A-Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by duxfan:
LMAO... more than you'd really care to spend, plus a $100 change fee per ticket...</font>
I thought if you purchase to a higher fare sometimes they waive the fee? Or is that only on Trans-Atlantic segments where you want to bump up to the K fare for the HoKeY fare.

- HobokenFlyer

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.