Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BF on DC-10, Middle Row or Row 5?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2001, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

BF on DC-10, Middle Row or Row 5?

Flying EWR-HNL and only has the choice of 2 middle seats or 2 on row 5. Which is better? Can row 5 seats fully recline like others? Never pay attention to it before. Thanks for the help.

[This message has been edited by OnePassLover (edited 08-26-2001).]
Old Aug 27, 2001, 7:41 am

Programs: Delta Platinum; Harrah's Diamond; Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by OnePassLover:
Flying EWR-HNL and only has the choice of 2 middle seats or 2 on row 5. Which is better? Can row 5 seats fully recline like others? Never pay attention to it before. Thanks for the help.

[This message has been edited by OnePassLover (edited 08-26-2001).]
</font>
I personally like the middle seats. More room to get in and out. Row 5 is fine, but have heard the recline is slightly less than the other rows (not a lot). The biggest problem with the last row is that you are often last to put in your meal order, so there is a greater chance they will be out of something.

------------------
What do you mean I can't charge my heart bypass to my Visa? I need the MILES!!!
Old Aug 27, 2001, 9:21 am

Just flew from IAH to EWR last night in 5A & B. The seat did recline a little less than other seats in the cabin, but this was due to FAs stuffing headset bags, blankets, etc. behind the seats. Also noticed that the lights from the galley were annoying as they did not pull the curtain completely across the aisle. I would go with the middle section.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.