Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RJ's are taking over

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2004, 3:08 pm

Location: Southwest Desert, under a rock, watch out! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<" You can get there, but it's gonna cost you!
Programs: Previously NonePass®, now UA 1K (*Enhanced*)
Originally Posted by gman67
I am now close to 50% ERJ flights, so my questions are:

1. Would you rather have 1 737 every 2 hours or an ERJ every hour?

2. Does anyone know the airline cost of flying an ERJ Vs. 737?

As far as "perks" in an ERJ it makes no difference if you are silver,gold or plat..
1.) I've been known to wait an extra 3 hours rather then take the next Jungle Jet. (Taking advantage of the Prez Club booze, of course)

2.) According to Continental's SEC filings COEX burns about 19% of CO's fuel but provides only about 11% of the airlines available seat miles, the fuel cost is partially offset by the starvation wages paid to the drivers, an ERJ first officer starts at around $ 17,000
Old Dec 16, 2004, 3:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, CO Silver, HH Gold, Marriot Silver
It just bums me that I booked this flight for the 737's instead of the other RJ flights that were there and now they are gone. Oh well nothing I can do, but it just sucks.

What are the chances that they will bring the 737 back to this flight? Probably none...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.