Community
Wiki Posts
Search

elite status to a delta gold?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 1999, 5:31 am
Original Poster

elite status to a delta gold?

Continental has just recently started flying into knoxville.I am a Delta gold.Is there any chance of getting similar benefits on continental before meeting milage requirements? IOf so,how/
Thanks
Old Sep 20, 1999, 5:36 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
I would call the One Pass Elite line (888-601-1999) and explain the situation. Be sure to state that you hope to make CO your main carrier in the near future. You will probably have to send them proof of your Delta status and copies of recent Delta statements. They will most likely comp you to a status equal to your Delta status.
Good Luck!
Old Sep 20, 1999, 12:12 pm

Write a letter to the OnePass Service Center. It would probably save you a phone call. The address is at www.onepass.com. I know people that have done that before and had been successful, even without elite status on another airline.
Old Sep 22, 1999, 12:48 pm

jcopelk418, Continental does offer a One Pass Match Program. Through this program they will match your current elite level of another airline with a comparable One Pass elite level, valid through the current program year, ending February 29, 2000.

They require:[*] A copy of your current Elite (the other airline) Membership Card.[*] A copy of your latest (the other airline) statement, stating actual miles flown and showing your elite level.[*] A note indicating you wish to participate in their One Pass Match Program.

If a Continental One Pass member:[*] A copy of your current One Pass Membership Card.[*] A copy of your current One Pass statement.

Mail To:
Continental Airlines
One Pass Service Center
Attn: One Pass Match Program
P O Box 4365
Houston, TX 77210-4365

Or, better yet, if you are in a hurry, overnight it to:
Continental Airlines
One Pass Service Center
9999 Richmond Avenue, Suite 112
Houston, TX 77042
(713) 952-1630

For the latest information or any unanswered questions, you may wish to call 800.621.7467

The intent of this program, is of course, that you will bring your business to Continental. Overall, Continental is an excellent airline! Good luck and happy flying!!!
Old Sep 22, 1999, 2:26 pm

I did receive the Onepass match earlier this year. Call and ask for the FAX number! They will make you elite within 3-4 business days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.