Community
Wiki Posts
Search

silvers can waitlist

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 1999, 10:12 am
Original Poster

silvers can waitlist

Maybe this is old news: I learned yesterday that Silver Elite's are now able to waitlist/standby for upgrades at the airport. The Elite rep told me that the policy became effective "last week".
Old Aug 24, 1999, 10:39 am
Original Member

Wonder if any other elements of the program
changed as well.
Old Aug 25, 1999, 5:42 am

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
I just checked the CO One Pass web site and did not notice any change. But...I am a platinum member who will be traveling this Thursday to Chicago and returning on Saturday. I called (as usual) on Monday (72 hrs in advance) and received my FC seat assignment on my outbound only, said thank you and hung up. When I just called today (Wed) for my return flight I was told that they had already assigned me a FC seat --noting my preference for bulkhead--they gave me 1F ! I asked if this was a change in policy and they said no. I didn't want to press the issue, given that they were being nice and I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but.... What gives, seems there are some changes ....for the better!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.