Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CO or Partners, which do you prefer?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 1999, 11:38 am
Original Member

Location: Tyler, TX- Former Onepass Infinite Platinum +MM & CO * now UA-1K, Hyatt Diamond, ICH RA, Hilton HH Diamond VIP, Hertz Prez Circle, Clear Registered Traveler, BIG fan of Pre-Check
I can remember a few years back when CO announced the new "branding" campaign...new logo, new colors, redone/new planes...some considered this a risk because of the immediate cost...now, CO's investment has paid off...morale is high...product is dramatically in front (it makes NW look at time like a 3rd world airline - or maybe CO back in the late Lorenzo years)
CO - 10
AW - 7
NW - 5
Old Aug 19, 1999, 1:38 pm

Have you flown Virgin Atantic utilizing a Continental Code-Share? This is one partner that definately beat Continental hands down.

I have flown them a couple of times, and I have to say, Richard Branson's airline is absolutely amazing. Here is what you get in COACH class:
- Unlimited alcoholic drinks
- Each seat has it's own video system, with 21 movie channels, and all movies are uncut and unedited (including rated R movies)
- each seat has its own free nintendo system
- You earn CO elite miles & elite bonuses and priveledges
- Food is descent for coach class
- You get your own goodies bag (which you can keep) with eye patches to block out the light, little socks for your feet, pens, etc.
- Outstanding service

I haven't flown their UpperClass yet, but I heard it is amazing with their own stand-up bar, massages, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.