Wiki Posts
Search

50,000 Bonus Mile Offer

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 1998, 1:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum, Marriott Gold
50,000 Bonus Mile Offer

I am not a OnePass member, but I just got a piece of bulk mail that really made me take notice. Continental is offering 50,000 (yes, 50,000) bonus miles for each full-fare business class flight on their Virgin Atlantic codeshare to London from 9/1 through 12/31, with an additional 5,000 bonus miles to my "executive assistant" for each flight I take. The offer is addressed to "legal professionals" and has a code reading "CG ONE VSLM." I've never seen anything this big. Anyone contemplating traveling to London this fall in business or first should see if they qualify.
Old Aug 29, 1998, 9:03 pm
Original Member

I am OnePass Gold Elite and I recieved something like this, but not for the legal profession. Mine was worded a little different and one could get as much as 56,000
miles including "assistants". This appears to be a targeted marketing program from the
wonderful people in CO marketing.
Old Aug 30, 1998, 4:18 am
Original Member

Location: London,UK. Ok, about 100 miles from London really, but how many Americans know where Market Harborough is?
I havn't seen the 50,000 miles offer, but I did get a but one US to UK BusinessFirst get one free. With OnePass miles on the paid for portion only.

If anyone is interested I will dig out the mail and find the offer code.

The 50,000 miles offer sounds good, although I don't collect OnePass miles. I fly UK to US at least 3 times a month - usually BA - if I am having to fly CO, I just 'phone up my CO Account Manager and they treat me really well. I never have any problems with upgrades etc. if I need them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.