Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Newbie question: Is there a "Everything You Want To Know About Where To Sit on a 737"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie question: Is there a "Everything You Want To Know About Where To Sit on a 737"

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2012, 10:09 am

Programs: UA Premier Platinum (and falling fast)
Seatguru says that on Version 2 of the 737-800 fleet (16F/144E (with E+)), the exit slide protrudes into the legroom of 21A.....is this true? If so, to what extent? Is it to be avoided for a trans-con?
Old Apr 9, 2013, 4:32 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Ambassador, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by joshwex90
However, 1B/E aren't as bad as the window seats are.
Question to anyone that can help: I am usually on regionals or 737's/9's (luck of draw I guess) and haven't flown a 738 in quite some time. Do 1B/E have the small cutout or no? I'd prefer row 1 but if there is no cutout I think I will choose row 2. Being 6'1", the small cutout can make quite the difference between a painful flight or a tolerable one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.