Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

OnePass Customer Service: Your Wait time is 30-35 Minutes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite

I hope this isn't a sign of changes to come but needed to speak with an OP agent and the hold time was 30-35 minutes. Once I got through after 33 minutes on hold they needed to pass me over to Customer Care and found out the office closes at 6pm central time so will need to call again. For United I've never had to wait more than 3-5 minutes tops to reach a live CS agent. What gives with CO??? Is there a different OP contact # aside from what is posted on the site or a Customer Care #?

Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 2011, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Always call the Elite Desk to patch you through to the OPSC.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:07 pm

Programs: Now UA free!, AA Ex Plat, AS MVP, Marriott Titanium for life
Originally Posted by aacharya
Always call the Elite Desk to patch you through to the OPSC.
Agreed. I was shocked at the 30+ minute hold time when I called the CO 800 #... I hung up and tried the 800 Elite line and an agent picked up quickly.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, TrueBlue, IHG Plat Amb, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Accor Platinum, National Exec Elite
Duh...I'm an idiot - should have thought about that - thanks all!!
Old Nov 22, 2011, 1:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SM Plat, B6 TrueBlue, UA MP, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Luvs2snowbordbut1kSEA
Agreed. I was shocked at the 30+ minute hold time when I called the CO 800 #... I hung up and tried the 800 Elite line and an agent picked up quickly.
Just be glad you didn't try calling the CO 800 # during a weather emergency, during which the SOP is the automated hang up.

For non-elites needing to contact a CO phone agent during weather emergencies, it is sometimes not possible to get through for days on end.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 1:42 am

Sometimes the best part of being Elite is being able to get a call answered within 2-3 minutes

Recently had to contact the CO Elite line and I was called back a week later asking me to participate in a customer satisfaction survey regarding that call. It seems they are suddenly very concerned about wait times, courtesy and helpfulness of the CS rep and overall satisfaction with the Elite line.

Anyone else have this experience recently?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.