Wiki Posts
Search

Smoking on Plane Incident

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2011, 10:13 am
Suspended

Programs: UA just 8800 mi short of Silver
Originally Posted by chrisdeaner
Ha I was on this flight too (meant to post seeing if anyone had more info after the flight and totally forgot). That guy was a weird looking dude,...
How politically incorrect to profile wierd looking dudes.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 12:51 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by icydog
Definitely reeks of amphetamine addiction. I guess you could feel lucky he wasn't bouncing off the walls. Cause that's exactly What could've happened. Amph-heads can get out of control really quickly. If he as injecting in the lav that would explain the 7 minute bathroom breaks and his pushing ahead on the queue in front of the OP. the fact that he was oblivious of the rules shouldn't surprise you. He couldn't have cared one iota. You were watching a meltdown. Sad really but you did exactly the right thing calling him to the attention of the FA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmW-ScmGRMA

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.