Wiki Posts
Search

Possible to reprint old boarding pass?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2011, 11:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Possible to reprint old boarding pass?

My 3 kids were missing credits (ORD-LHR) and I was told to submit boarding passes which I can no longer find. My wife and I received miles credits for both outbound and inbound flights but my kids who were with us only got credits for the return flight. They need these miles to make gold this year.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 2:08 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA 1K MM, SPG Plat For Life, Marriott Plat, Nexus/GlobalEntry
No it's not possible to get boarding passes. Generally when researching stuff like this they need the ticket numbers. Go back and see if you can find an email confirmation from back when it was booked that contains the ticket numbers. That should suffice.

If you can't find the ticket numbers, then at least get the confirmation code and they should be able to look it up for you.
Old Jul 5, 2011, 6:56 pm

Programs: UA Plat/AA,DL Dirt/HH Diamond,Hyatt Something-ist/Hz Prez,Avis Pres Club
Not that it will help much in this case, but I always "print" a copy of my BPs to a PDF when using OLCI, and a copy to paper if a printer is available. This way I always have the archival copy. Starting July 1 at work they only accept email attachments of travel documents for reimbursement/approval, so the PDF will save me scanning a hard copy. If you later need the PDF to print a new hard copy to mail in, you can print as needed. If you have a way to do that, it's a good idea. I believe that they also offer to email you the BPs at OLCI and then you would have them in your old emails. Can't ever hurt....
Old Jul 5, 2011, 7:19 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Gold, Mariott Gold
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
My 3 kids were missing credits (ORD-LHR) and I was told to submit boarding passes which I can no longer find. My wife and I received miles credits for both outbound and inbound flights but my kids who were with us only got credits for the return flight. They need these miles to make gold this year.
In the spirit of SEA1K4EVR's suggestion: Find the credit card (especially if it is the CO Chase card) look at the statement where you charged the tickets (or look up online) your 13 digit ticket number will be there, that should be all you need for CO's online credit form:
http://www.continental.com/web/en-US...ageCredit.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.