Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Holiday Shopping Miles - Where are they?!?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2011, 11:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
Holiday Shopping Miles - Where are they?!?

Went thru the OnePass shopping portal for overstock.com and bought stuff...I was supposed to get double miles...but I have yet to see those in my account....and that was on 11/23. How long does it take to post the shopping miles???? Anyone know?
Old Jan 12, 2011, 12:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Shopping miles can take up to 6 weeks to show up in your account. CO posts them monthly toward the end of the month, and if your merchant hasn't reported them by that date, you have to wait another month. The double miles will post about a week after the initial post shows up.

As well, it usually takes a bit longer for holiday postings to come thru because of the volume.

I would wait until around the 25th, and if they don't show up, file the form with CO. Eventually, you'll get them.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 12:41 pm

Programs: United Platinum
Originally Posted by mrx900
Went thru the OnePass shopping portal for overstock.com and bought stuff...I was supposed to get double miles...but I have yet to see those in my account....and that was on 11/23. How long does it take to post the shopping miles???? Anyone know?
I purchased stuff through Shop Onepass at the beginning of November and the miles finally showed up last Friday (almost 2 months to the day after I purchased them). I also purchased stuff around Thanksgiving and those miles haven't show up yet. I'm going to wait until the end of January to file the missing miles form
Old Jan 12, 2011, 12:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
Ahhhh the semi-annual "OPshopping-where-the-hell-are-my-miles" thread. Always helps the old post count.

As mentioned above, there can be significant delays to the OnePass Shopping miles posting. Then a second delay for the "twice the miles" portion.

I just sent out a missing milage request for a desktop I bought from Dell early Nov. 2010.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 1:11 pm

Before the holidays I was doing quite well with Shop Onepass miles posting, however I have several purchases from late November that have yet to post, I guess I should jump on the boat with everyone else

UPDATE: Actually just received miles for several purchases made on 11/27-30

Last edited by nova08; Jan 21, 2011 at 2:18 pm
Old Jan 21, 2011, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA,DL,BA,UA,SPG, and any other free trip!
They are behind

I just got off the phone with OnePass...they are a bit behind she said...
Mine just got posted as we were speaking on the phone...(thats what she said). hehe

Balance magically went from 67K to 71K....woo hoo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.