Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR-SLC?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2011, 5:35 pm
Suspended

Continental has never been a large player in the SLC market.

United however is a pretty large player. We saw SLC-IAD added recently on an airbus. I think that EWR-SLC will come back since it is a pretty large o&d market.

With the United larger presence in SLC and CO wanting all the business markets out of EWR covered i think we will see the route brought back.

There has been an increasingly large business connection between NYC and SLC even though alot of the biggest companies have contracts. American Express flys alot of people between the two cities, the film industry flies alot of people between the two, and the financial sector has recently expanded in SLC alot. Goldman sachs second largest office in North America is in downtown SLC, the sixth largest Goldman office in the world and its fastest growing office in such a beautiful building. Alot of companies are expanding into SLC its cheaper than some cities, amazing local business community and incentives, beautiful, easy to get employees to transfer to, one of the best economies in the united states and growing fast, and has amazing high retention rates of employees. http://www2.goldmansachs.com/careers/our-firm/locations/united-states/slc-folder/slc.html
Old Jan 5, 2011, 5:42 pm

Programs: CO PresPlat, UA GS, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Fairmont Premier, BA Silver, AVIS PresCircle

Last edited by cbechdel; Jan 5, 2011 at 5:43 pm Reason: oopsie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.