Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Changing Dates / Route on a non-flexible ticket (N/S Class)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:25 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold

I'm looking to change the date and routing of a return segment on a reservation = I haven't been able to contact the Continental call centre (and am not able to change my itinerary online, I'm getting an error message asking to contact the call centre which I can't do as I don't have access to a phone/Skype) so I'm hoping someone on here will have some experience/be able to offer advice.

I'm due to fly LIM - LHR (connecting in EWR) in about 2 weeks time. I'm looking to bring this flight forward, and also to create a stopover in EWR - I've already been told it's possible to create the stopover in EWR by changing the date of my EWR - LHR flight for a $150 change fee, but ideally I would prefer to change the LIM - EWR segement instead. My problem is that the earliest LIM-EWR flight that week is on Thursday (which I'm currently booked on). The only other CO flights leaving LIM are to IAH.

So, does anybody know if CO will allow me to a) change the date of my flight departing LIM and b) change the LIM - EWR flight to LIM - IAH - EWR?

I know it's a pretty specific request, but if anybody has any experience/advice I'd appreciate it!
Old Dec 5, 2010, 11:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes, you can change anything you want. You'll just be paying the change fee and fare differences. It could be quite expensive but you'd have to call to get the real details as the website won't be able to process that complex a change.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.