Wiki Posts
Search

onepass gold and UA economy plus

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2010, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, AF FB silver
onepass gold and UA economy plus

If I recall correctly, starting from a few weeks ago, OP elite members should get preferred economy seats (Economy plus on UA) pending availability of seats, as a consequence of the merger. Is that correct?
I am OP gold and just traveled on UA from FRA to IAD today, Economy plus seats were available but they were not assigned and I could not make the change online. This is the second time it happens following the merger.
Did I get it wrong or something is not working?
Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2010, 6:31 am

Programs: CO Plat; UA 1K; EK Gold
Originally Posted by easte
If I recall correctly, starting from a few weeks ago, OP elite members should get preferred economy seats (Economy plus on UA) pending availability of seats, as a consequence of the merger. Is that correct?
I am OP gold and just traveled on UA from FRA to IAD today, Economy plus seats were available but they were not assigned and I could not make the change online. This is the second time it happens following the merger.
Did I get it wrong or something is not working?
Thanks
Yes, you should get E+ without upcharge. Next time, call the OnePass Elite line. They will transfer you immediately to the UA Elite line who can then assign you seats. For many people, this does not seem to work online. (myself included).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.