Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EWR coterminal to LGA for SDC/B fare

Search this Thread

Old Nov 24, 2010, 8:46 am
Original Poster

EWR coterminal to LGA for SDC/B fare

Anyone know if EWR is co-terminal to LGA for a same day change on a B fare. From the fare data sheet and pricing on co.com it would appear no - but has anyone been able to get an airport agent or Elite desk to help with this?

Thanks,
Jay
Old Nov 24, 2010, 8:52 am

Location: Currently: DCA (+IAD/BWI). Before that: FNL (+DEN/COS). Before that: HVN (+BDL/LGA/EWR/JFK).
Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, Hertz Five Star, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by jthomas2ft
Anyone know if EWR is co-terminal to LGA for a same day change [fare class is irrelevant]... has anyone been able to get an airport agent or Elite desk to help with this?
The short answer is "no." The slightly longer answer is "no, and I've never been able to get a phone agent to allow it." The longest answer is, "no, but it's possible (and has been known to happen) that in some circumstances, an airport agent will make an exception and allow it if you make the request in person at the airport, but don't get your hopes up." Good luck...
Old Nov 26, 2010, 4:55 am

Originally Posted by tjtenor4
The short answer is "no." The slightly longer answer is "no, and I've never been able to get a phone agent to allow it." The longest answer is, "no, but it's possible (and has been known to happen) that in some circumstances, an airport agent will make an exception and allow it if you make the request in person at the airport, but don't get your hopes up." Good luck...
Agreed, I have personally changed from an LGA flight to a (much earlier) EWR flight. Do it at the gate, be nice and don't get upset/argue if they don't let you because they really aren't supposed to (but they might ).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.