Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LHR check in at paddington?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2010, 9:42 am
Original Poster

LHR check in at paddington?

looking at the heathrow express website it seems that you can now check in at paddington; has anyone done this?
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:21 am

Programs: UA nada, Hyatt Disc, Hilton Gold
I remember seeing the kiosks when I was at Paddington in September and October, but I didn't use them. They looked very similar to the kiosks in T4 that allowed check-in for a wide variety of airlines, so I suspect they work as advertised.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Seen 'em, haven't used 'em

They're at the head of the Heathrow Express platform on the side of the ticket booth. I might try one next month. Before you get to the counter for a BP at Heathrow, you have to go through a credential check, but not when getting one at Paddigton. I'm not sure if you're required to do a credential check at Heathrow somewhere w/ a Paddington-sourced BP before going through security. Anyone?
Old Oct 30, 2010, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IAH-OIL-TRASH
Before you get to the counter for a BP at Heathrow, you have to go through a credential check, but not when getting one at Paddigton. I'm not sure if you're required to do a credential check at Heathrow somewhere w/ a Paddington-sourced BP before going through security. Anyone?
Well, do you need to do said credential check if you show up with a boarding pass printed at home via OLCI? I assume not, so it's probably the same for the Paddington check-in kiosks. Of course it makes you wonder why they bother at the airport in the first place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.