Weird: "View Reservation" doesn't show *A Segment

Old Aug 5, 10, 1:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold, CO Plat, CO Million Miler
Weird: "View Reservation" doesn't show *A Segment

A few days ago I made a phone reservation for a B fare RT NYC-TXL. The EWR-TXL segment was on CO. TXL-FRA-JFK was on LH. The agent then upgraded me with miles for the EWR-TXL segment and requested and upgrade from LH for FRA-JFK which she received. However, the minute that I was upgraded that segment dropped off her screen and my PC also. She then called LH who told her that everything was OK and they had me reserved and upgraded for the segment. She then told me that she was fearful of screwing up the reservation if she tried to retrieve the segment into her records and that someone at a special desk in Houston would be able to fix things up come Monday but meanwhile I shouldn't worried.

I've been watching the "View Reservation" screen the last few days and it shows EWR-TXL and TXL-FRA but doesn't show FRA-JFK. So I called the *Alliance Partner Desk today and they said everything was fine. Since joining *Alliance, they have found inexplicably that when they upgrade a LH segments, it drops out of the CO record. SHe checked again with LH and gave me the LH confirmation number and all is fine. The whole itinerary shows on LH but not on CO. So no harm done, but strange and disconcerting.

Search this Thread