Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EUA vs. Paid Upgrade

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2010, 1:37 pm

Programs: UA*S/Club, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
Do non-elites who purchase a non-fare buy-up (inside 24 hours, after EUA has run) show up as "Customers Upgraded to First Class" on the PDA site?
Old Aug 27, 2010, 1:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Bulldog83
Do non-elites who purchase a non-fare buy-up (inside 24 hours, after EUA has run) show up as "Customers Upgraded to First Class" on the PDA site?
Welcome to FlyerTalk!!

Yes, they do. I just checked a flight from today that I know a non-elite got upgraded on with the buy-up and he is on the list.
Old Dec 1, 2010, 8:34 pm

Programs: UA*S/Club, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Silver
A (belated) follow-up -- do Y/B/M-ups show as Customers Upgraded to First Class" on the PDA site? If they don't, this could be a useful way of distinguinishing between fare-ups and non-fare-ups in situations such as this:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/15133235-post346.html
Old Dec 1, 2010, 9:42 pm

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Ambassador/Plat, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Bulldog83
A (belated) follow-up -- do Y/B/M-ups show as Customers Upgraded to First Class" on the PDA site?
Yes they do. Have been for some time now (I think since at least the spring).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.