Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

For the love of GOD people. can we stop with the million

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For the love of GOD people. can we stop with the million

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2010, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
Originally Posted by MileHighGuy
different threads discussing some particularly personally relevant aspect of the merger, and keep them all in 1 thread?
For the millionth time, stop exaggerating
Old May 1, 2010, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
I've never NOT seen the Milanos at an RCC! That plus 4-5 other Pepp Farm kinds too.

It's not just E+ that UA does well!
Old May 1, 2010, 1:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, CO
Originally Posted by Silver Fox
For the millionth time, stop exaggerating

Note to self: drink coffee or eat before posting.
Old May 1, 2010, 1:50 pm

Location: Clinging to the edifices of a decadent past from the biggest city in America nobody really cares about.
Programs: (ಠ_ಠ)
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
Um - have you not seen the Towers of Food at RCCs lately? They put the PC food selection to shame.
x2!

Apparently UA's able to serve HEALTHY and FRESH veggies while CO's still shoveling out the same old tired PepperidgeFarm and pre-packaged cheese garbage they've had for the last decade.

But I guess if CO were to even *think* about service something beyond that, the clubs would descend into complete and utter anarchy and nothing would ever be clean again!
Old May 1, 2010, 2:24 pm

Programs: UA 1k 1MM, National Exec Elite, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, AMTRAK
Originally Posted by J.Edward
x2!

Apparently UA's able to serve HEALTHY and FRESH veggies while CO's still shoveling out the same old tired PepperidgeFarm and pre-packaged cheese garbage they've had for the last decade.
While I like the atmosphere of a P Club a bit better, I do appreciate the RCCs food offerings and believe they are much better in that aspect.
Old May 1, 2010, 2:35 pm

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, Starwood
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in all the merger mess - Does anyone think there's a strong possibility of UACO retaining the name President's Club for their lounges given the fact that RCC sounds tacky?
Old May 1, 2010, 2:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by J.Edward
x2!

But I guess if CO were to even *think* about service something beyond that, the clubs would descend into complete and utter anarchy and nothing would ever be clean again!

Don't forget the cappuccino machines (or lack thereof). I believe the PC is the only domestic club network without them.

Of course we know what they'd say -- fresh vegetables have their own set of provisioning complexities, while cappuccino machines have high maintenance costs, so it would totally complicate the PC operation to offer either.
Old May 1, 2010, 2:44 pm

Programs: DEN: WN or UA, AA LT Gold, VIA Preference Preferred
Originally Posted by ADAMESQ
I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere in all the merger mess - Does anyone think there's a strong possibility of UACO retaining the name President's Club for their lounges given the fact that RCC sounds tacky?
RCC only sounds tacky because the RCCs are tacky.

I think it will be all UA: United, Mileage Plus, Red Carpet Club, Easy check in, Economy Plus, First Class, Business Class, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.