Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Mileage from upgraded AC flights not posting?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2010, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, TK Elite, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, NEXUS/GE

I wonder if anyone else has run into this - I travel quite a bit to Canada, and now with *A, I've flown a number of AC flights as well as on CO.

Like CO, AC offers a last-minute "buy-up" to F. Since AC doesn't have an EUA process and many flights go with empty seats in F, I've been offered this at check-in on every flight I've taken. In the last few months, I've taken advantage of it on two segments (LAX-YYZ and YYZ-IAH), and I've declined it on three other segments (YYZ-YQT, YQT-YYZ, and YYZ-ORD).

Despite something like five phone calls now to the Onepass Mileage Center, I've never been able to get OnePass miles to post for the LAX-YYZ segment, and I took the YYZ-IAH segment a couple weeks ago and while I haven't called, nothing has posted yet. On the segments where I declined the upgrade, those posted within a few days.

I don't expect to get the same mileage as if I had purchased into F in the first place, but it does seem odd that I can't get OnePass credit for even my original booking class. Does anyone else have any experience with this?
Old Mar 22, 2010, 5:00 pm

Programs: AC, CO, *A
Not exactly the same situation but we may have ended up in the same fare class. In January I used some SSWU certificates leftover from 2009 when I was Elite with AC. I flew 6 segments and received credit for none of them. I sent all of my flight info to the One Pass service center and have since received credit for 5 of the 6 segments, still missing FRA to YUL segment. Called OP today and they said they will reissue the request to AC. Perhaps it has something to do with the far bucket that you fall into when upgraded?
Old Mar 22, 2010, 5:23 pm

Programs: BA LTGold; LH Senator; HHGold; Bonvoy Plat
Yeh thats annoying. You should get the mileage of the original fare for sure.

I'm LH *G, and haven't had the same problem Im afraid. I wonder if its an integration thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.