Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Earn Twice the Miles on Shop OnePass -- how many did you earn?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja

between my hickory farms and omaha steaks orders, I should be getting around 6800 miles... now we'll just have to see if they actually post!

Last edited by carsonheim; Dec 26, 2009 at 5:40 pm Reason: my math was wrong :)
Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:46 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
This was a big year for miles through OP shopping for me.

For x-mas we'll call it 7k from omaha steaks. Toss in some flowers, books, a few big REI, best buy and sears purchases and, of course, dergon_gf's engagement ring from Blue Nile and I'm guess I prolly took about 150-200k miles
Old Dec 21, 2009, 9:58 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Starbucks Gold, PF Chang's Warrior, Wine Century 100
I did 3 Best Buys and an FTD within the last month. Nothing posted yet. I'm somewhat dubious since I didn't see any kind of parameters passed via URL or otherwise from co.com to the BBY website after I signed in thru the ShopOnePass page on co.com

I figure worst case, I'll call CO and present them with the receipts, or show them my CO PP MC statement which I made all the purchases on, how can they argue with that.

Edit: The FTD site did indeed show a big banner "Welcome CO customers" and also asked me for my OP number at checkout. The BBY site however gave no indication whatsoever that I was a CO OP member.

Last edited by paule123; Dec 21, 2009 at 11:47 pm
Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:31 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
They do have a form to submit to get miles from those types of purchases. I think many will have to go this route.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 10:01 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, A List Preferred
I purchased a lot from Target and Best Buy for Christmas. Still waiting on my points to post....
Old Dec 22, 2009, 12:13 pm

Programs: United Mileage Plus, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards
Has anyone ever seen their miles from Omaha Steaks? I've done three orders with them in the last 7 months (2 via the CO portal and 1 with e-miles) and haven't seen a single mile from them. I've also noticed that orders placed with Overstock.com on the first of any month never seem to post.

It seems that at first all my miles were posting with the double-miles promo however the last 6 months it's been 1 out of every 4 purchases ever went through. So I just stopped using it rather than living in hope of seeing those promised miles.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 1:41 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA Priemier Gold
After seeing this thread I went through all of mile email receipts for purchses through the portal. I keep every purchase receipt in its own folder and move it out when the miles post. Easy to keep track of that way.

Every one has been reported and miles accounted up to Oct. 10, 2009.

beyond that point I am still waiting to post.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 2:57 pm

Programs: CO PLAT
Originally Posted by carsonheim
between my hickory farms and omaha steaks orders, I should be getting 4587 miles... now we'll just have to see if they actually post!
I did the same. I ordered personal as well as instructed my sec to order all of the company baskets from the same using my OP acct.

Lets see if they post.
Old Dec 22, 2009, 3:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MS Plat, AOR ninja
Originally Posted by dergon darkhelm
I'm guess I prolly took about 150-200k miles
NICE!
Old Dec 22, 2009, 10:13 pm

Programs: Co-Onepass, Delta-Useless Skymiles
over 30K miles just in Sears, bought a garden tractor for around 3K @ 10 miles per dollar promo @ Sears..
Old Dec 24, 2009, 8:47 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Miles posting

My miles from my Macy's charge on 11/11 just posted yesterday 12/23 .
Old Dec 24, 2009, 9:35 am

Programs: United Platinum
including an engagement ring from Blue Nile I earned about 120K (assuming the miles get posted!)
Old Dec 25, 2009, 1:19 pm

Programs: CO Platinum, Amex Platinum, SPG Platinum
Bought a new piece of luggage from eBags last week expecting to get 3x miles (2x for promo and 1x for Pres+ CC), but had to return it because it was the wrong one.

Now every time I try and enter my OP number I get the following error. Any ideas what's going on?

Old Dec 25, 2009, 2:55 pm

Programs: United Platinum
i've gotten a similar error. from what i can tell the error happens when you're already logged into continental and then try to click on the one of the shopping partners. Try logging out and then just entering your onepass number where it asks for it in the shopping section
Old Dec 25, 2009, 4:55 pm

Programs: CO Platinum, Amex Platinum, SPG Platinum
Originally Posted by elcid3
i've gotten a similar error. from what i can tell the error happens when you're already logged into continental and then try to click on the one of the shopping partners. Try logging out and then just entering your onepass number where it asks for it in the shopping section
Awesome! Just placed my order for the bag I wanted all along and it worked like a charm.

Cheers.

*EDIT*

I should contribute to the spirit of the thread. I've only made one purchase which was this bag so $300 at 20 miles per $ should equal 6,000 miles and if I really do get extra miles for using my Pres+ CC it will bring it up to 9,000 miles. Not bad if you ask me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.