Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More P Club kudos

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10, 2009, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO OnePass; AAdvantage Dirt; IHG Priority Club Plat; Hyatt Plat; Marriott Gold; Avis PresPref;
More P Club kudos

Murphy's law remains in full force but the fabulous P Club staff at SAT saved my bacon. Reader's Digest version is that while en route back to SAT got a call about a seriously ill family member. Getting things set up for her to get the care she needs required me to sign some papers from two different agencies. Not enough time to FAX. One agreed to meet me on arrival at SAT. Called the SAT PC, explained what was going on and asked if there was any way they could get the nurse a gate pass to meet me in the club to do the necessary paperwork as time was of the essence. Called again when we touched down in SAT and they already had her in the club waiting for me.

I shouldn't be surprised as this is actually pretty typical of the outstanding service the agents at SAT PC routinely provide, but just wanted to acknowledge it here. Won't use their names here, but D, B and L are tops in my book.
(Yes, not to CO also sent)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.