Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Continental OnePass (Pre-Merger)
Reload this Page >

Interview with Charles Duncan - Continental Micronesia President

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2009, 6:17 pm
Original Poster

For those interested, here's the link to an informative interview with CS's President Charles Duncan on joining *A and thier new GUM-NAN-HNL service among other things. When you open the link it should automatically play.

http://www.pacificnewscenter.com/ind...ews&Itemid=151
Old Oct 31, 2009, 3:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Interesting interview. Nice to see that they are offering some cheap fares (<$300) to launch the NAN service. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the service at some point.

It was also interesting to hear them talking about a return to KIX and how broad the coverage is from GUM. HKG was mentioned but not in the way of that it is coming back, just that the visa situation is much better soon.
Old Nov 1, 2009, 12:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sbm12
Interesting interview. Nice to see that they are offering some cheap fares (<$300) to launch the NAN service. I'm definitely looking forward to trying out the service at some point.

It was also interesting to hear them talking about a return to KIX and how broad the coverage is from GUM. HKG was mentioned but not in the way of that it is coming back, just that the visa situation is much better soon.
I tried to justify a reason to fly to/through KIX in December09/January10 just to get the upgrades but realized I had no business going there during the wintry cold and passed. I hope the NAN service is a keeper and that it does well for them. I do wonder if they'll restore GUM-HKG service...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.