1st Annual ... In Honour Of The Freddies DO... NYC... Saturday, April 24, 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1st Annual ... In Honour Of The Freddies DO... NYC... Saturday, April 24, 2010

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2010, 9:36 am

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Breaking News this morning: Staten Island Ferry slams into St George dock (Staten Island end of the route)

It's the main topic on some of the cable news channels this morning.
Old May 8, 2010, 11:43 am

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
I just woke up to hear the news...truly a terrible accident that could have been worse if not for the hard working crew.

They need to scrap that particular ship.
Old May 8, 2010, 7:29 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
They need to scrap that particular ship.
does sound like an unlucky ship... i wish they do replace it as I have yet to take a Staten Island Ferry just for the sake of taking the Staten Island Ferry... an event I wish to accomplish when my Frenchie cousin comes for a visit in August.
Old May 10, 2010, 8:44 am

Programs: AA (PPro/3MM/Admirals Club), AS, UA, Marriott (Gold), HHonors (Gold), Accor (Plat)
I heard about it at LAX at the Alaska boardroom. Scary. I thought of our FT group immediately.
Old May 10, 2010, 8:47 am

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
Originally Posted by makfan
I heard about it at LAX at the Alaska boardroom. Scary. I thought of our FT group immediately.
Me too!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.