Belize 'do'- Second week of November

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2008, 2:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA dirt... and btw, THE innovator of the phrase 'gate lice'. Yeah, that's right.

Currently, flygirl and I are planning a Belize do. Specifically to Ambergris Caye Belize. We will be staying in the town of San Pedro. Right now, planning on the second week of November, but this could change slightly pending air fare searches. Looking to depart on a Saturday and return Tues or Wed.

Roll call as it stands now:
PSUhorty
flygirl94

Who's in? Raise of hands, please.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 2:37 pm

Programs: Adrift in a sea of FF programs
I'll have to go on the maybe list for now.
Old Sep 23, 2008, 5:17 pm

Programs: DL, NW Silver Elite, Hilton
This is one I'd love to make....sure wish I could.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 6:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
Put me down as a *big* maybe. I'd love to head down there and around that time I will be moving back from the UK to Australia, so it's a possibility.
Old Sep 25, 2008, 10:08 pm

Location: my posts are my sole opinion and do not represent the opinions of UAL CORP and their subsidiaries
Yes, it's true. PSUhorty and I just booked our tickets tonight, and I've already emailed Ruby's in San Pedro about a room. We are leaving on Sat the 8th of Nov., and coming back on Wed. the 12th.

Our flights on Taca run about $450 out of IAH. You can book an air-conditioned room in town for about $60 a night.

Time to man up, FTer's. PSUhorty and I need you. I am announcing here that I am breaking my engagement and planning on moving into a new place Nov. 1st.

This is also my first "DO". Yeah, I know I could have always thrown one in Chicago, but go big or stay home, right?

I am starting life over, and this trip is a celebration of that. Everything is changing for me. I don't ask much of my fellow FT'ers, so I am now cashing in. Come Drink Belkins and eat ceviche w/ one of your UAL fa's.

Or no warm nuts for anyone anymore.

Old Sep 25, 2008, 10:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA dirt... and btw, THE innovator of the phrase 'gate lice'. Yeah, that's right.
Atta freakin' girl! Damn, that had some gusto to it.
Old Oct 25, 2008, 10:37 pm

Programs: AA, Hertz, SPG, Amex MR, Mahalo Rewards
I'll be there 7-9th. See you at the bar.
Old Oct 25, 2008, 10:54 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
We were there a few years ago for a wedding, totally fell in love with the place.

Did you see the airfares on American? Airfarewatchdog had them at $154 round trip out of newark. May be worth checking your city pair just in case they dropped it.

http://www.airfarewatchdog.com/Inter...8/Default.aspx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.