Priority Pass Board

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass Board

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2006, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG, SPG Platinum, Hyatt Diamond, National Executive Elite, Avis First, Hertz PC
Priority Pass Board

Does one exist? I couldn't find any listing in the directory, but I thought that there were probably several people on here that use it and would know where the message board was (if any) on FT.

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 11:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by fooko2002
Does one exist? I couldn't find any listing in the directory
You might want to post this in the Support&Services > Suggestions forum and see if they'll add one.
Old Dec 22, 2006, 1:06 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
No, there is no separate forum for Priority Pass. If you would like to request that one be created, please post your request at the Talk Board Topics forum. I'd move your post threre, but thought that you would want to add some discussion in support of such a forum if you would like to see one created. I'll close this thread here in CommunityBuzz. Ocn Vw 1K, CoMod.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.