Wiki Posts
Search

Lost Thread? FTers I met

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2006, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K , AK, DL, TG
Lost Thread? FTers I met

HI At one time there was a thread for posting other FT members you met on flights - I have tried a couple searches and cannot find it - any idea where it went ?
Old Nov 30, 2006, 9:36 pm
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

Originally Posted by skifrog
HI At one time there was a thread for posting other FT members you met on flights - I have tried a couple searches and cannot find it - any idea where it went ?
Hi, skifrog...

Although it may not be the thread for which you are searching, you actually could have saved yourself the trouble of trying to search for the A List of FlyerTalk Members You Have Already Met in Person thread, as it is conveniently listed with other popular threads in The Definitive CommunityBuzz! Forum Thread Directory “sticky” thread found near the top of the CommunityBuzz! forum.

If there is indeed another thread such as the one for which you are looking, please let me know and I will be more than happy to add it to The Definitive CommunityBuzz! Forum Thread Directory “sticky” thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.