FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Retired :)
Happy Birthday Lehava!

Happy Birthday to you!
Old Apr 11, 2006, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
We hope that you have at least one segment scheduled on one of your favorite CRJs today. That would top off the special day nicely for you.

A very big happy birthday wish from Franny and me to a true "Delta Dame" and frequent WWBTNFTMTP player.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 8:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Happy Birthday, Lehava -- or, if you prefer, AVAHEL, YADHTRIB YPPAH.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 8:54 am
Moderator: Hilton Honors forums

I was going to start this thread, but Traveller beat me to it.

I was going to mention something about a regional jet or the Who Will Be The Next FlyerTalk Member To Post? An OMNI Game thread, but monitor beat me to it.

I won’t allow Dovster to beat me, despite what CelticFlyer infers — but I won’t go into that...

However, one thing on which nobody will be able to beat me is that I am the first FlyerTalk member you have met, and I am honored to have met you on several occasions already.

Happy Birthday, Lehava!
Old Apr 11, 2006, 1:21 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Thanks

*note to self....self, you forgot not to put your b'day in your profile...kick self later*

Thanks guys. Actually I am NOT on an RJ for my b'day. I am in MKE waiting to catch an RJ in the morning, which was why I was trying to set up dinner with Abel or Corn or someone for tonight, wanted to go out and do something more than eating alone or sitting in hotel tonight, but it didnt work out schedule wise.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
happy birthday from here
Old Apr 11, 2006, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Retired :)
Don't feel bad Lehava. My 2004 b-day was the worst. I left MCO at 7am, it was 64 degrees. Got to MSP at 5pm, it was -23. I had to fly coach from ATL-MSP.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 9:06 pm
In memoriam

Programs: SWA A list preferred and CP, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Hertz President's club
Originally Posted by Traveller
Don't feel bad Lehava. My 2004 b-day was the worst. I left MCO at 7am, it was 64 degrees. Got to MSP at 5pm, it was -23. I had to fly coach from ATL-MSP.
Thanks for understanding. I am rather bummed about this birthday and am topping it off with having screwed up and will be spending passover seder on a plane CVG-SFO and my upgraded HASN'T cleared. This week bites!!!
Old Apr 11, 2006, 9:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For a PM (and on business as well), you seem to spend an awful lot of time flying in coach.
Old Apr 11, 2006, 9:48 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by monitor
For a PM (and on business as well), you seem to spend an awful lot of time flying in coach.
Not a PM (and never claimed to be one) I am about to hit gold however for next year. I know I am probably going to get flamed for saying this, but I would never even consider buying a full price or "up front" ticket on my client's tab. I always book cheap coach and pray for upgrades. My upgrade hit rate (on flights which can be upgraded, which is an incredibly small % of my flights) was really good til the last 3 weeks. Not sure if it is time of year, the way the airline is booking/filling flights or what, but am not clearning like I was. Hoping when I turn gold this will get better (although I think after this month I am mostly back to short regional hops again and not my west coasters)
Old Apr 11, 2006, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I guess that I just assumed you were a PM from the amount of time you have recently been spending in the air. Also, most business travelers do not have the luxury of much advance planning and end up with the higher fare tix.
Now, get back to the game thread and get me a double. ^
Old Apr 11, 2006, 10:04 pm
In memoriam

Originally Posted by monitor
I guess that I just assumed you were a PM from the amount of time you have recently been spending in the air. Also, most business travelers do not have the luxury of much advance planning and end up with the higher fare tix.
Now, get back to the game thread and get me a double. ^
I do a lot of flying, but most of them are short 500 or less segments on CRJ's. I would be better off with a segment recognizing airline, but just not ready to jump CRJ yet *smile*
Old Apr 11, 2010, 10:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
I'll resurrect this thread to wish a happy birthday to Lehava! ^
Old Apr 11, 2010, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
yup, it's that time again. Mazel Tov!
Old Apr 11, 2010, 8:23 pm

Programs: DL, AA
Happy Birthday! I'm sure you're enjoying it this year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.