Wiki Posts
Search

RIP iridge

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2022, 12:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Bonvoy, Amex Plat
RIP iridge

I learned this week that Eli Ridge (FT handle iridge) passed away several days ago at the age of 45. This one hits especially hard for me. Back in 2013, at my first SIN do, while still deciding whether I would fully commit to this hobby, Eli and I had a long conversation about our respective personal journeys to the miles and points community. It was after several hours of that conversation that Eli laid down for me a simple reality: either get on the plane or stay on the ground. I chose to get on the plane, and my life is immeasurably better for it. While I have drifted from the FF community in recent years, I will always remember that conversation and the doors it compelled me to open over the course of ensuing 7+ years. May Eli's memory be for a blessing always.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
I'm sorry for your loss. May his memory be for a blessing. Eli Ridge z'L
zcat18, FriendlySkies and Calchas like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.