Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Extra amenity kits for essential workers?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2021, 6:25 am
Original Poster

Hi everyone,

I'm putting together some care packages/ gifts for some hospital worker friends who love to travel but couldn't obviously this year and had the idea of packaging them with some airline amenity kits for, hopefully, more travel in the year to come. Toothbrush, moisturizer, etc would all be things useful for long shifts at a hospital too.

I was wondering if I can ask if anyone has any extra kits they want to get rid of- I would pay the shipping! In particular I was looking for more hard shell kits like the Tumi or Rimowa to store more things but any other ones would be welcome too.

Feel free to DM me if you have some to donate. And happy new year!
Old Jan 5, 2021, 1:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
My travel has been non-existent, but what a lovely idea. I hope you get FTers to donate some amenity kits.

Cheers.
Old Jan 11, 2021, 11:30 am

Programs: w/+1: AS MVPG; IHG/Marriott Plat; Hilton/BW Diamond; Hertz Prez; SG Silver
Originally Posted by LK21
Hi everyone,

I'm putting together some care packages/ gifts for some hospital worker friends who love to travel but couldn't obviously this year and had the idea of packaging them with some airline amenity kits for, hopefully, more travel in the year to come. Toothbrush, moisturizer, etc would all be things useful for long shifts at a hospital too.

I was wondering if I can ask if anyone has any extra kits they want to get rid of- I would pay the shipping! In particular I was looking for more hard shell kits like the Tumi or Rimowa to store more things but any other ones would be welcome too.

Feel free to DM me if you have some to donate. And happy new year!
I'm waiting for a response from my local Red Cross. If I don't get one I'll get back to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.