Reload this Page >

The Official 2020 FlyerTalk Awards Discussion Thread

Old Oct 13, 2020, 8:53 am
Administrator
Original Poster

Programs: Internet Brands

2020 has been... atypical, especially for the travel industry, and the FlyerTalk awards are no different! This year, we have multiple first-time winners and a completely-redesigned awards page!

Be sure to check out our article on the winners, as well as visit the new awards page.

What did your fellow FlyerTalkers get right? What did they get wrong? Which dark horse victory is the most exciting? Sound off below!
Old Oct 13, 2020, 3:36 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
I'm happy so many people voted. Thousands of the top business and leisure travel experts all making their voices heard.

And I'm SUPER curious what people's criteria will be when they vote in the next awards in a few months -- refund policy? Maintaining status through COVID non-use?
Old Oct 13, 2020, 5:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How do I get your annoying graphic from taking up most of my FT real estate at the top of Every. Single. Forum?

dhammer53 and LPQ like this.
Old Oct 13, 2020, 7:08 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by nerd
How do I get your annoying graphic from taking up most of my FT real estate at the top of Every. Single. Forum?

Click the red X in the upper right hand corner.
IBJoel and dhammer53 like this.
Old Oct 15, 2020, 2:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Hilton?

Hilton?

WITAF?

All credibility destroyed in one fell swoop.
Old Oct 17, 2020, 9:59 am

Programs: DL, AC, Bonvoy, Accor, Hilton
Originally Posted by LoungeLizardHugo
Hilton?

Hilton?

WITAF?

All credibility destroyed in one fell swoop.
I wouldn't go that far, but I too was left wondering about that selection. I expect that there is a bias in the polling with more US based travelers responding. I'm certainly not slagging Hilton as it is one of my preferred big brand hotels, but it's reward program isn't anything great. If one does not stay at Accor or Intercontinental hotels, one won't know of their programs. Sadly a non issue for me as I am not staying in hotels and won't be until 2021. : (

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.