Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Maui Mini Do for those of us in Hawaii July 11th.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 16, 2020, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE

Nothing fancy. I’ll do my best to pick people up at the airport. Dinner and drinks at my place, or if Kimo’s can work something out we can have dinner there.

I’ll let people stay at my house as we have virtually no hotels open In Kaanapali right now.

I’ll require some info of course via PM if you want to stay at my place, it’s nice and large, but should be fun. I’m going stir crazy and would love the party.

My only request is covering the cost of alcohol. That’s expensive but I’m happy to drive you to the local stores.
Old Jun 16, 2020, 8:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Very kind! Most likely stuck at work here on Oahu, but if I can get away, I will post here and join in!
Old Jun 17, 2020, 9:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Piggly Wiggly "Shop the Pig!" Preferred Shopper
Now I miss Maui even more. Wish I could meet all of you in person. Maybe someday.
Old Jul 14, 2020, 12:21 am

Programs: UA Global Services, HH Diamond
Sorry I missed it. How was it?
Old Aug 29, 2020, 7:15 am
Suspended

Programs: internet
World Market! They also have lots of other local treats like li hing, aloha maid, those chocolate Mac nuts....definitely heading there later now, thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.