Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

CHICAGO Neapolitan Pizza Dinner at Forno Rosso (NW Chicago/near ORD) Mon June 24

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CHICAGO Neapolitan Pizza Dinner at Forno Rosso (NW Chicago/near ORD) Mon June 24

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2019, 6:22 am

I can't believe it's been 5 years already since the last FT dinner at this place.

I'll be in South Africa for work, so enjoy.
Sweet Willie likes this.
Old May 28, 2019, 7:11 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by ords
I can't believe it's been 5 years already since the last FT dinner at this place.

I'll be in South Africa for work, so enjoy.
My wife and I will be in JNB at that time. Let us know if you want to stop for a bit to eat, drink, whatever (if it works for you).
Sweet Willie likes this.
Old May 30, 2019, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by cheltzel
My wife and I will be in JNB at that time. Let us know if you want to stop for a bit to eat, drink, whatever (if it works for you).
I'll be down in CPT myself. Was able to swing time off so then heading up to Sabi Sands reserve for some relaxation time.
Old May 30, 2019, 5:43 am

Programs: AA, UA, GE
Originally Posted by ords
I'll be down in CPT myself. Was able to swing time off so then heading up to Sabi Sands reserve for some relaxation time.
We will be in the same general area. Going to Mala Mala starting June 27 for a few days. I hope you have a great time at the camp/lodge at your destination (I assume you are going to the Kruger Park area for a safari vacation).
Old May 30, 2019, 6:31 pm

Originally Posted by cheltzel
We will be in the same general area. Going to Mala Mala starting June 27 for a few days. I hope you have a great time at the camp/lodge at your destination (I assume you are going to the Kruger Park area for a safari vacation).
Will be at Silvan Safari within the Sabi Sand reserve just outside of Kruger.

We tried to plan something up in Botswana but time was the factor. We only had 4 nights and to do Bots right, you need at least 6-10 split between 2 camps.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA
Sadly have to bow out due to business travel. But Mr. Polkacat will still be there!
Old Jun 17, 2019, 6:04 am
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by polkacat
Sadly have to bow out due to business travel. But Mr. Polkacat will still be there!
sorry your schedule doesn't allow, glad +1 will be there
polkacat likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 1:06 pm

Programs: Hyatt Explorer, Marriott Titanium, AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, Avis Plus, Hertz PC
I was going to fly out of ORD on Sunday night, but I might stick around another day to entertain the troops. Put me back on the maybe list, ifg you would please.
Old Jun 20, 2019, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by jrl767
just booked ORD-DCA on AA, using AS miles, for morning of Tues 25th ... I'm not at all happy with SEA-ORD availability (either $ or miles, on either AS/AA or DL) for Sun night/Mon morning, so I'm on hold for a couple weeks until I can negotiate my Pentagon travel calendar
:/ negotiations didn't pan out the way I wanted 'em to; gotta be on the Sun redeye SEA-DTW-DCA
Old Jun 20, 2019, 8:22 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Ceres
Put me back on the maybe list, ifg you would please.
will do, hope your schedule allows
:/ negotiations didn't pan out the way I wanted 'em to; gotta be on the Sun redeye SEA-DTW-DCA
sorry to hear, always next time !
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:15 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM Flier, SPG Plt, Hilton Dia
Unfortunately a situation over the weekend with one of the boards I sit on is now requiring my attendance elsewhere tonight. Hopefully the next one!
Old Jun 24, 2019, 12:22 pm

Well that's no good. I specifically made sure to find out the origins of 100 Mile House because I thought you'd be there.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 1:41 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
On the plane and we're in the air now, should get in close to on time so I'll see you all at dinner!
polkacat likes this.
Old Jun 24, 2019, 2:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by nomadic.relief
Well that's no good. I specifically made sure to find out the origins of 100 Mile House because I thought you'd be there.
bummer indeed
Old Jun 24, 2019, 2:18 pm

Programs: AA
I'm excited about going to Forno Rosso again. My +1 won't be able to make it, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.