Wiki Posts
Search

Your First Post on FlyerTalk [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Retired :)
Originally Posted by slippahs
.... so it's not vBulletin not searching before 2000.
Well thanks for clearing this up for me. I was losing sleep over the fact that I couldn't find a 1999 post for me (I tried to find my first post long ago when this thread first came out). But maybe I did lurk for the first year plus.
Old May 24, 2007, 2:09 pm

Programs: EI-GCE, BD-G, BA-G, A3*G, TK*G, FB-G, HH-G, Hyatt-Dia
My first milepost broke an announcement about double KLM points from Ireland in 2002. I was so excited to be sharing something useful

And my first ever FT normal post was about the Druid's Glen Mariott - I had just spent a weekend there on an opening special rate. Rather fond memories of it too.

What amuses me is that I was regularly flying KLM (Royal Wing) and staying in Mariotts... how things have changed after some 5 years and FT 1351 posts.
Old Dec 31, 2009, 12:32 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
I do. Back in 2002 I posted a thread asking how to earn miles without flying. Of course I worded it so badly I had to reply and try and explain exactly what I was trying to say. It really got me off to a good start though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.