Reload this Page >

Vegas 2/23 - 2/28 and 3/2-3/7 anyone ?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vegas 2/23 - 2/28 and 3/2-3/7 anyone ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2003, 7:13 pm

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
csb's suggestion of the Pinot Brasserie at the Venetian sounds good to me. (Plus I haven't been to LAS since 10/98 and I'd like to see the Venetian.)
Old Jan 31, 2003, 9:23 pm
csb

I'll go ahead and make reservations. I have Scott, Billikin, dmfriedman, transworldone and myself. I'll go ahead and get a table for six at 7:30. Post here, if you want to change the time. The reservation will be under flyertalk/bowman.

I would suggest that we meet at the V-bar for drinks beforehand (6:30-7:00). I believe that it's very close to the restaurant.
Old Feb 1, 2003, 5:41 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Thanks Chris.

I've got your cell phone number. I'll send mine via work e-mail on Monday.

My flight from IAH arrives around 3:45 p.m.

I'll see everyone at 6:30 on the 25th.

I suppose we'll all just look for the other bleary-eyed road warriors.

Looks like we've got a mini-DO on the 25th.
Old Feb 1, 2003, 7:55 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Thanks for the work on the reservations csb, the times sound good to me. Hopefully we'll hear from transworldone (Alex) and dmfriedman (Dave) saying the times etc work for them also. So the V-bar at 6:30 and dinner at 7:30, looking forward to it. I suggest that if you have any certs which you can't use we can exchange if anyone needs them. Just a thought, also would everyone partake in a good cigar either before or after dinner. If so I'll bring the good stuff with me.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Feb 2, 2003, 2:29 am
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Scott the flier:
...Hopefully we'll hear from transworldone (Alex)...</font>
The above plans are fine with me. I have no idea where I'll be staying... I'll try to work on that today. Will definitely not have a car.

Old Feb 2, 2003, 6:14 am

I won't have a car either.

Scott:

I'll take you up on that cigar. THANKS.
Old Feb 3, 2003, 8:33 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

If anyone is at an off-strip hotel and needs a ride just let me know. I'll probably head down there around 5 - 5:30, gotta have a primer before everyone arrives.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Feb 3, 2003, 8:37 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

art234 I'll be back in to town after the weekend arrive Sunday the 2nd at 5 pm and am available any night that week. Let me know if you'd like to get together one of those nights.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Feb 4, 2003, 8:47 am
csb

Scott;
I'm working the market the following day with my wines, so I probably should pass on the cigars. I will contact the restaurant, however, and see if I can bring a bottle of one of my reserve wines in for dinner.

Also, I couldn't get a 7:30 resv.; we're in at 8pm.
Old Feb 4, 2003, 9:02 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Thanks csb 8:00pm it is. What wines do you represent? I'm a big red wine fan, especially Shiraz's and Chilean Merlots. Look forward to meeting you in the Vegas.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Feb 4, 2003, 12:08 pm

Scott:

Check out the website under Chris' (csb's) profile re wines.

I'll still be at the V-Bar at 6:30 p.m.

I'm staying at Bally's (cheap rate with $50 match play credit plus Hilton Honors credit).

This is going to be a lot of fun.

Does this qualify as a Do?
Old Feb 4, 2003, 12:32 pm
Original Member

Programs: AAdvantage EXP/1mm/Admirals,United Silver+Club (life),Marriott Titanium,Hilton & Accor Gold
I've made my hotel reservations for the 25th. I'll be at Bally's.
Old Feb 4, 2003, 12:54 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Well it looks like no one will need a ride as Bally's is very close. I'll find a cheaper place to park near the Venetian and be at the bar around 6:30pm. So anyone that want's to meet for a couple of pre-dinner drinks meet up there. I'm sure this constitutes a DO, why because we say so! It sounds like it'll be a good time so hopefully more will join in. See everyone soon.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Feb 5, 2003, 8:20 am

Programs: AA - PLT(2MM); DL - PM(2MM); Hilton - Gold; Marriott Bonvoy- Titanium; Hyatt - Platinum
I'll be in LAS for 12hrs. 3/6, starting with my arrival at 7:15pm from DFW, in case anyone's interested in getting together. Will be departing at 8:15am 3/7 for LAX-JFK-FRA. Can anyone tell me how much time I should allow at LAS for check-in and security clearance on AA in the morning? I'll have only a carry-on bag.
Old Feb 5, 2003, 2:48 pm

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle
Arkangel,
An hour should do it on a Friday morning with no luggage. LAS is sporadic with the loads. Sometimes there will be a 10 minute wait, and sometimes it is hours...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.