Search

Pittsburgh 2 - 12 April

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2002, 8:40 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Pittsburgh 2 - 12 April

I'll be doing some work in Pittsburgh starting the 2nd of April and was wondering if anyone wants to get together for dinner or drinks etc. I will probably try to catch an evening Pirates game also so that's an option also.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Mar 21, 2002, 10:22 am

Programs: Whoever Has the Best Bonus
Hey Scott,

You know I'm always up for dinner with you. Right now my plans aren't set where I'll be (except I know I'm not available April 4-8). So maybe April 3?

If you are interested in seeing 'Pirates-quality' hockey, the Penguins are playing at home on April 10 vs Buffalo (and April 12 vs Montreal, but that's the last home game of the season).

The Pirates play Cincinatti at home April 8, 10 and 11, and Chicago at home on April 12. They start their season away from home.
Old Mar 22, 2002, 2:35 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Hello Pitflyer and ClueByFour The 3rd sounds good to me. I will be staying out at the Greentree Hampton Inn so you pick the place, just throw me an address and I'll find it (GPS) . Come on the Pirates might be in first place then, it's early. I'm thinking the evening game which I believe is the 10th. Otherwise I will be busy moving stuff for Seagate. You FT'ers pick the time and place and I will be there. Preferably after 6pm.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Mar 22, 2002, 9:47 am

The Pirates will be tied for first before the first game of the season, when everyone's record is 0-0. It's when they play that things go downhill.

Well ClueByFour, got any suggestions? The last two times Scott was here we went to the Olive Garden in Greentree and Dingbats in Robinson.

PS Scott, is the Seagate office you go to the one in River Park Commons, off Carson Street and the Birmingham Bridge?
Old Mar 25, 2002, 10:59 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Your right the one by River Park Commons and then to the new place. How will the closure affect my commute in from Greentree ? And should I book at a different location ? You guy's pick a place and time and include an address and I'll find it. Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Mar 26, 2002, 8:16 am

Well that whole area is going to be a mess, but going from Greentree down Carson St and across the Smithfield bridge should only be marginally worse; but that's just my guess (it's not an 'official' detour or anything).

I don't really like seafood, so unless the Fish Market has other options, that's not really up my alley...
Old Mar 26, 2002, 11:08 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

I'm not really a fish person either, shellfish is not for me either. I'm allergic. Just something where we can relax and eat and drink is fine.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Apr 1, 2002, 12:01 pm
In Memoriam
Original Poster

As long as everyone is happy I'm in. I'm a prisoner to the horrendous weather in Piitsburgh for at least 10 days anyway.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Apr 1, 2002, 1:17 pm

The weather's been pretty good (other than it being 70 and then snowing the next week) so far.. unfortunately I'm going to have to ditch out for this week, things came up. I'll catch up with you guys later... enjoy!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.