Search

Seoul, Korea 1-4 Dec Anybody ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2001, 11:03 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: UA1K MM, HHonors Diamond + many more
Seoul, Korea 1-4 Dec Anybody ?

Myself and Baze will be doing a mileage run / shopping trip to Seoul arriving on the 1st and departing the 4th of Dec. Wondering if any FTer's are going to be around during that timeframe. We will be staying at the Seoul Hilton and are available to meet up anytime the 2nd or 3rd. Snagged a $489.27 fare on UA so just couldn't pass up the double miles etc, hopefully someone will be around.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Nov 6, 2001, 4:16 am
In Memoriam

Scott... miss you by a week.....

Have fun....
Old Nov 9, 2001, 3:13 am

Woohoo! Finally an FTer in Seoul!

Well, by virtue of being Korean, I will be in Seoul during those dates <surprisingly enough> So I'll be glad to meet you.

What timing! I finish my last exam for University application on the 1st of December! so I will be free after that (ie, from 2nd of December)

And if you have any questions to ask about Seoul please feel free to drop me an email.

Old Nov 9, 2001, 8:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Great stargold. Scott and I are off to opposite sides of the world today and Monday but we will be in touch with you before we head to Korea.

Look forward to meeting you.

Old Nov 28, 2001, 8:26 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Stargold

Well the 30th is rapidly approaching and we are checking to see where you would like to meet up at for dinner/drinks/cigars etc. We will be staying at the Hilton and are available Sunday or Monday night your choice. Also any other FTer's there during this time let us know and we can hook up. No work on this trip just shopping and fun fun fun !!!

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Nov 28, 2001, 9:59 am

Gosh, it's time already??

Okay, I can make Sunday evening, and I will be free on Monday so I can take you around Seoul if you like.

In fact, if you can send me an email and tell me if there's anything in particular that you would like to do or buy then it would be helpful.

Looking forward to meeting you!

stargold

PS. It's getting cold here, you might like to bring some warm clothing. Going minus in the mornings!
Old Nov 29, 2001, 9:00 am
In Memoriam
Original Poster

Stargold

The e-mail is on the way. No one else is in Korea during these 2 days, bummer.

------------------
Cheers Scott
Old Dec 2, 2001, 7:08 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stargold:
Woohoo! Finally an FTer in Seoul!
</font>
Hmmmm..... having memory problems already.....??? LOL

Old Dec 2, 2001, 9:53 pm

Gaucho: And when was THAT??? Almost an year ago? You need to come here more often~

Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting Scott and Jim at the Hilton yesterday, had a nice dinner (a sausage place in front of the Hilton), a nice chat and it was very nice meeting both of you.

If you guys or anyone else happens to be headed here then please do drop me an email and I will try to meet you while you're in Seoul.

-stargold-

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.