Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Yellowjacket FTers in the MSP area

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2001, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Yellowjacket FTers in the MSP area

ok I know this is a long shot. BUT.. if *you* are a) a Georgia Tech graduate and b) in the Minneapolis area, then i want to let you know what's going on tomorrow..

We (GT) are playing UNC and there's going to be a GTAA function at America Live Sports Bar and Grill on the 4th floor of the Mall of America. It's a huge sports bar.. this is where I go every sunday to watch my Dolphins.

Hope to see you there!

Jeff
Old Oct 31, 2001, 11:44 am
E

As a fellow GT alumnus, who flies through MSP on a regular basis (coming from DBQ all the time)...I wish I could be there to help cheer US on to victory.

Enjoy!!!

Wow!!! I just also realized you are a Dolphins fan...my "hometown" (and favorite) team having gown up in Miami Lakes. We must be twins separated at birth!

[This message has been edited by E (edited 10-31-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.