Seattle Get Together Report.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Get Together Report.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2000, 7:15 pm
Commander Catcop

It was all too brief, but what a great FOUR PAWS UP weekend Punki and Joe. it was great to see old friends and meet new friends like the great lady smooth (whose English like Rudi's is better than mine!) And I enjoyed Seattle and must get back again.

Travel Weary and Michael: I'm so sorry about your loss and YAZ, EDDIE and I extend condolences.

Looking forward to SEA 3 (and I hope BUFFETT is not playing the SAME NIGHT!)
Old Oct 2, 2000, 8:21 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

What a wonderful and vivacious group! As luck would have it, I got to sit at the table where everyone had secret mileage earning tricks to share. Evil, sinister dealings not to be discussed in public ever again!

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop
Old Oct 2, 2000, 9:38 pm
In Memoriam: Original Member

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
smooth
What a great report! You only mentioned me 3 times! I really enjoyed meeting you this weekend even if I didn't get to spend my very first night ever in a Heavenly Bed. I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon at another FlyerTalk meeting!
Old Oct 2, 2000, 11:30 pm

[This message has been edited by shadow (edited 10-02-2000).]
Old Oct 2, 2000, 11:31 pm

This is a cross-post, but I don't want anyone to miss the Kodak Moments.

smooth, I really enjoyed meeting you. Sorry my red dress was at the cleaners . I only wish I could have been at the table to hear of your exotic courtship with dgolds.
http://community.webshots.com/user/shadow45
Old Oct 3, 2000, 1:38 am
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
Originally posted by kyklin:
scaredofKGB quickly grabbed TropicalFlyer and said "I am confused! What is the deal between smooth and dgolds?"
David filled us in on the intrigue today - it's cool that people have an impish streak, no?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.