Seattle Dinners-Dress Codes???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Dinners-Dress Codes???

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2000, 5:53 pm
Original Member

Danielle's been using this as a reasone/excuse to shop.
Old Sep 28, 2000, 7:12 pm
In Memoriam: Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Plat
Sxj.... It doesn't matter how big your front line is when they are constantly taking the ball out of the net because of no defense!

This is going to be one fun weekend! Talking smack, drinking brews, and teasing Punki!
Old Sep 28, 2000, 8:58 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Yeah, right. Rick Fox, baby! Now there's a rebounding threat. And who's the front office mastermind that signed perennial problem child, Isaih Rider? Of course, you guys did score him for a song (league-minimum). OTOH, you get you what paid for. Har, har har!! Someone really screwed the pooch this time. At least Allen and Whitsitt had enough sense to unload that liability to the long-suffering Atlanta Hawks last year, and look at the gem we got in return with Steve Smith. Olympian, Steve Smith.

I guarantee, newself, you and your bandwagon fans will be crying like babies by the All-Star break when our 4-forward rotation of Wallace, Pippen, Davis and Kemp run circles around your sorry Laker front line.

[This message has been edited by essxjay (edited 09-28-2000).]
Old Sep 28, 2000, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

This could be an interesting war...I mean weekend! Just pray that your old guys can make it to the All-Star Break. By the way, what is Kemp and his 300# build and hugh contract going to bring to the party?

Old Sep 28, 2000, 11:44 pm
Original Member

Originally posted by newself:
By the way, what is Kemp and his 300# build and hugh contract going to bring to the party?
One 300+ pounder to defend another, simple as that. Once we don't have to squander our resources on Shaq, the sooner our offense flattens yours.

The veneer of El Aye's game plan is so thin you can see your hand through it: make Kobe doing all your scoring and play Shaq an average of 47.99999 minutes/game for 82 games a year. Talk about a two-hit wonder! Who's left after that? Horace Grant ... Ron Harper ... how very geriatric. The Blazers are Spring chickens by comparison.

What is Shaq's incentive now that he's been a good boy and upped his FT percentage (which wasn't that hard for even a high school senior to surpass) and snagged his championship ring? Zilch. He coasts out on his reputation for the rest of his career with a tidy nest egg. Patrick Ewing should be so lucky.

And as far as Kemp's contract is concerned, bux are the least of the issue. I daresay that the night Paul Allen hosted Bill Gates courtside during the 2000 Western Conference finals, the total net worth seated in the Rose Garden far, far outstripped the total net worth in attendance any night at the Staples Center.

To be continued ...

[This message has been edited by essxjay (edited 09-28-2000).]
Old Sep 29, 2000, 1:05 am
Commander Catcop

Well, maybe I"m glad I'm going to miss this.

i hate fights and I don't know jack about sports... and I failed GYM in HIgh School.

Another classic story to share over beers.

CATMAN, Ready for segment two of my Secret TRIP!
Old Sep 29, 2000, 6:30 am
geo1004

Punki, do you have insurance on your boat?

This PacNorthWest vs. SoCal thing is getting out of hand.

Old Sep 29, 2000, 7:04 am
Original Member

Originally posted by Catman:
i hate fights and I don't know jack about sports...
Relax, Catdude. The sport of trash talking requires no athletic accumen. And it's not fighting ... it's just a little benign verbal jousting. That is, until the Western Conference Finals.
Old Sep 29, 2000, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

Catman,

SXJ & myself are just talking smack before the brews start flowing tonight. We will be great friends this weekend but the war begins soon.

George,
You are invited to step into the frey if you would like. Just watch out because Sam has this notion in her head about the TrailDuds going all the way into April. I don't know, some people will never learn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.